Does preparing coffee sometimes take more time than you have available? Don’t worry, below we will show you the fastest coffee preparation methods.
This combination of rum, coffee and cream is great to enjoy after a meal.
To prepare our Calypso coffee we need:
- 150 ml strong or black coffee.
- 25ml rum of your choice or dark rum
- 1 tablespoon sugar (which will need to be melted later)
- 25 ml cream of your choice
- 25 ml coffee liqueur (optional)
How do you prepare a Calypso coffee?
Pour the coffee into a mug, then add the coffee liqueur, rum and sugar and stir with the sugar until dissolved.
- Pour desired amount of ice into a shaker and add whipped cream. Then shake until the outside feels cold.
- Then slowly pour the cream over the coffee liquor, using a spoon to slow the pouring speed and make the cream float.
- Garnish with any ingredients like coffee beans, chocolate shavings, honey and more.
To prepare our macchiato coffee we need:
- 18 grams of ground espresso or an espresso capsule
- 150 milliliters of milk
- Cocoa powder (optional)
- A cup with a capacity of about 200-250 milliliters
How do you prepare a macchiato?
- First, prepare about 35 milliliters of espresso and pour it into the bottom of the cup you want to brew the coffee in.
- Steam the milk with the milk frother attachment so that the froth is 3 to 4 centimeters high.
- Hold the jug so that the spout or spout is level (3 to 4 cm) above the cup and pour the milk evenly. As the volume in the cup increases, bring the pitcher as close to the top of the drink as possible and try to pour into the center.
- As soon as the milk carafe almost touches the surface of the coffee, tilt the carafe to increase the pouring speed. As you increase the speed, the milk hits the top rim of the cup and begins to naturally fold in on itself, creating a pattern at the top rim.
- As a final step, you can sprinkle some cocoa powder on top if you want to give it an even more delicious and beautiful touch. We have to say that this is not the only way to prepare a macchiato coffee.
Coffee Cortado or Coffee Gibraltar
Equal parts espresso and steamed milk, this coffee is traditionally served in a Gibraltar glass (and sometimes called Gibraltar coffee).
To prepare our coffee Cortado we need:
- 40 ml espresso
- 40 ml of brewed milk at a temperature of 55 to 65°C
How do you prepare a Cortado coffee?
- Pour the espresso into a glass or mug that is approximately 4 to 6 ounces (120 – 180 ml).
- Pour the steamed milk over the espresso.
- Pour the mixture on top with a small, about finger-thick foam.
To prepare our coffee slush we need:
- Condensed milk
- Instant coffee
- A spoon or a fork
How do you prepare a coffee slush?
- Prepare the coffee as usual.
- Then pour it into a shallow container, let it cool and then put it in the freezer.
- If you see the drink freezing, break the surface with a fork or spoon to break up the ice crystals and prevent further freezing.
- Repeat this step twice until a mushy consistency is achieved.
- Serve in a mug or glass.
- You can also add your favorite sweetener or syrup to the coffee granita.
Coffee with Arequipe
To prepare the coffee with Arequipe (caramel cream made from milk, sugar and vanilla) we need:
- ¾ cup Arequipe or dulce de leche
- Tablespoons of American coffee, preferably instant coffee
- 3 cups of water
- 3 cups whole milk
How to prepare coffee with Arequipe?
- Bring the water and milk to a boil over a low heat
- Then add 5 tablespoons instant coffee of your choice
- The arequipe and mix with a milk frother
Coffee cream has a soft texture and a pleasant taste that leaves a pleasant aftertaste in the mouth.
To prepare our coffee cream we need:
- 35 g instant coffee
- 120 g white granulated sugar
- 140 ml cold water
How do you prepare a coffee creamer?
- Mix instant coffee and cold water to taste and add sugar to taste
- Blend for about 5 minutes until the mixture changes from brown to golden in color and becomes fluffy in consistency
- Serve in a glass with any accompaniment
For our mocha milkshake we need:
- 4 scoops of coffee ice cream
- 4 scoops of chocolate ice cream
- 1 cold cup of strong coffee
- Chocolate shavings
- Optional chocolate sauce
How do you prepare a mocha milkshake?
- Blend all ingredients in a blender on low for a few minutes
- Draw lines on the inside of the glasses with the chocolate sauce
- Pour the mixture into tall glasses and decorate the drink with more chocolate sauce and chocolate shavings.
For our coffee milkshake we need:
- 1 cold cup of strong coffee
- 6 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups of milk
- Instant coffee
- Condensed milk
How do you prepare a coffee milkshake?
- Place all ingredients except instant coffee in blender
- Decorate the inside of the glass with lines of condensed milk to give it more sweetness and make it look more aesthetic
- Pour the contents into our milkshake glass or mug
- Garnish with a splash of instant coffee
Frapuccino is a type of frappé . It is prepared by mixing ice cream, vanilla paste, cream, frappuccino -based syrup and homemade whipped cream, which is easy to prepare.
To prepare our vanilla Frapuccino we need:
- Vanilla syrup
- Vanilla paste
- Frappuccino base (preparation below)
- Heavy cream
How do you prepare a vanilla frappuccino?
- Whip the cream and vanilla syrup to whipped cream. You can also just use your favorite whipped cream
- Blend cream, milk, custard, ice cream and frappuccino syrup until smooth
- Pour the Frappuccino into a mug
- Garnish the drink with whipped cream
Tips for preparing the vanilla frappuccino
- When you put the ingredients in the blender. Don’t put the ice in first
- Frapuccino -Based Syrup ” is made from regular syrup and xanthan gum. You don’t need to use this syrup, you can use any plain syrup you like to sweeten the drink, however, you won’t get the smooth texture that you get with xanthan gum.
- The vanilla paste with the vanilla notes makes this Frappuccino a vanilla drink; if you take out the vanilla notes, it’s just Frappuccino.
To prepare our frothy Dalgona coffee we need:
- Milk of your choice
- Sugar (preferably white)
- Hand held milk frother
How do you prepare a Dalgona coffee?
- Whisk the coffee.
- For a frothy whipped coffee, mix together instant coffee, sugar, and hot water. In less than a minute, the instant coffee is transformed from its brown color to a golden and caramel color as it is frothed.
- Move the milk frother up and down to get as much air into the froth as possible.
- Pour your choice of milk and ice cream into the cup.
- Top up with ice and the shaken coffee.
- Pour the milk and ice into the cup or glass, leaving space for the coffee. Pour the coffee lightly into the top part of the glass.
Since the shaken coffee will be just above the bottom of the cup, it’s a good idea to stir it a little beforehand. The shaken coffee only holds its shape for some time, so it’s best to serve it right away.
Tips for preparing Dalgona coffee
To make the Dalgona coffee frothier and more full-bodied, we recommend doubling the coffee by whisking together 2 tablespoons of instant coffee, 2 tablespoons of sugar and 4 tablespoons of hot water.
Keep in mind that this brew is high in caffeine.
Mocha lets you combine the deliciousness of chocolate milk with a hint of espresso and a cherry on top to create a more elegant iced moka – like dessert in a glass!
To prepare our ice cream mocha we need:
- 150ml milk
- 25 grams chocolate chips or milk chips (or both)
- 35 ml freshly brewed espresso
- 30 ml whipping cream
- Grated chocolate
- Powdered cinnamon (optional)
How do you prepare an iced mocha?
- Pour 50ml milk into a small saucepan, heat and add the chocolate chips or buttons, stirring well until melted.
- Fill a large tall glass halfway with ice, then pour in the cooled chocolate milk, add the remaining 100ml milk and stir until combined.
- Add as much ice as you like, then slowly pour in the espresso coffee.
- Finish with a spoonful of whipped cream and cinnamon or chocolate chips, if you like.
To prepare the Greek frappé we need:
- Greek instant coffee
- Filtered water
- Whisk or milk frother
- Coffee pot
- A glass
How do you prepare a Greek frappé?
- Mix the instant coffee, sugar and water in a mug or glass.
To do this, add 2 teaspoons of instant coffee, 2 teaspoons of sugar, and about 2/3 of the cold water to the cup (the glass should preferably be tall) so there’s no mess when you start whisking the ingredients.
- Coffee Froth: One of the quickest ways to make a Greek frappé is with a hand-held milk frother.
- Add the Ice: In this step, we recommend adding ½ cup of ice to the glass, but feel free to add as much as you like.
- Add the milk in half and half: For this we recommend adding ¼ cup of milk and stirring before drinking.
Tips for preparing Greek frappé
You can also prepare it with a scoop of ice cream of your choice.
- Use sugar to taste.
- The water used should be cold and filtered to enhance the taste.
If you don’t have a milk frother, you can place the instant coffee, sugar, and water in a shaker or glass jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake until you get a nice froth.
Cappuccino is one of the most popular preparation methods.
How to prepare our cappuccino:
- 18 g ground espresso or an espresso capsule
- 150ml milk
- A mug with a capacity of 200-250 ml or a mug of your choice
- Cocoa powder (optional)
How do you prepare a cappuccino?
- Prepare 25 ml of espresso and pour into the coffee cup.
- Froth milk.
- Hold the carafe so that the spout is about 3-4 cm above the cup and pour in the milk evenly. As the volume in the cup increases, continue to pour the milk evenly.
Then bring the pitcher as close to the top of the drink as possible, trying to pour the milk into the center. As soon as the milk carafe almost touches the surface of the coffee, tilt the carafe to speed up the pouring.
As you increase the speed, the milk hits the back of the cup and begins to fold naturally, creating a pattern at the top.
- Sprinkle the surface with a little cocoa powder, if you like.
It’s rare for alcohol and coffee to be mixed together. The espresso martini is one of the best ways to approach coffee cocktails.
For the preparation of the espresso martini we need:
- 100 grams of sugar
- 100 ml vodka on ice
- 50 ml freshly brewed espresso coffee
- 50 ml coffee liqueur (optional)
- Coffee beans (optional)
- Filtered water
How do you prepare an espresso martini?
- First, make sugar syrup.
Place the sugar in a small saucepan and add 50ml water over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until boiling.
- Turn off the stove and let the syrup cool.
- For an even more refreshing feeling, chill 2 martini glasses in the fridge.
- When the simple syrup is cold, pour a spoonful into the shaker along with your choice of ice, then add the vodka, espresso and coffee liqueur. Shake the contents until the blender jar is cold or icy to the touch.
- When the martini glasses are cold, garnish with coffee beans or your choice of garnish.
This recipe is a faster and easier version compared to the original.
To prepare the Atole de café we need:
- 4 cups of milk
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch or cornstarch
- ½ cup sugar of your choice
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Ground Cinnamon
How do you prepare a coffee atole?
- Heat the milk and cornstarch in a medium saucepan and stir until the cornstarch is dissolved in the milk.
- Add the sugar and coffee and cook over medium -low heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens, about 15 minutes.
- Add the vanilla extract and stir.
- Finally, serve hot in the cup and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Tips for preparing coffee atole
- If you would like more cinnamon aroma and flavor at the beginning of the preparation, you can add a few small cinnamon sticks to the milk, removing them before serving.
- The atole is very aromatic and delicious and is ideal as an accompaniment to a sweet bread or cake.